Enrollment at Milford Christian Academy is an opportunity and privilege granted by the administration to students for the purpose of helping to develop students spiritually, academically, and socially. Students are admitted based upon available classroom space.
Kindergarten students must turn five years old on or before September 30th of the current school year to qualify for enrollment.
Application Process Overview
- Start by submitting a completed online application ($75 application fee for first student, $25 for each additional student).
- Submit a copy of IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable, by uploading in the application or submitting directly to the school.
- Click the link in the application confirmation email and schedule a family interview.
- We will notify you when a decision has been made by our administration.
- Once accepted, you will need to complete the enrollment process and submit a non-refundable registration fee (one per family) to reserve your student's spot.