Enrollment at Milford Christian Academy is an opportunity and privilege granted by the administration to students for the purpose of helping to develop students spiritually, academically, and socially. Students are admitted based upon available classroom space.
MCA admits students of any race, color, nationality and ethnic origin and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality or ethnic origin in our educational and athletic policies and programs.
Admission Process Overview
- Submit an application for each student. ($25 application fee per student)
- Submit any necessary documents such as an IEP or 504 plan if applicable.
- We will contact you to set up a tour and interview.
- After the interview, we will notify you when a decision has been made by our administration.
- Once accepted, you will need to complete the enrollment process and submit a $250 non-refundable family registration fee to reserve your student's spot.
Payment Policies and Fees
Each family will set up a FACTS financial account where payments will be automatically charged. Please refer to the Tuition page for additional information. Tuition payments and fee processes are as follows:
- Tuition may be paid in one full payment prior to the beginning of the school year which will result in a 5% discount.
- Tuition may also be paid in two payments on August 1 and January 1, ten payments beginning August 1 and continuing through May 1, or twelve payments beginning June 1 and continuing through May 1.
- A yearly family registration fee must be paid at the time of enrollment and is non-refundable.
- Book fees must be paid prior to the beginning of school and are non-refundable after the first full day of classes.