Enrollment at Milford Christian Academy is an opportunity and privilege granted by the administration to students for the purpose of helping to develop students spiritually, academically, and socially. Students are admitted based upon available classroom space.
MCA admits students of any race, color, nationality and ethnic origin and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality or ethnic origin in our educational and athletic policies and programs.
All new students and their parents must have a personal interview with school administration. Additionally, each new enrollment form must be accompanied with a $225 family, non-refundable registration fee and the following documents:
- An Enrollment Application must be completed for each child enrolled.
- Parents and students must read and sign a Parent/Guardian Statement of Cooperation Form.
- A physician must complete and sign a Health Certificate for each newly enrolled K5 child. A complete physical and immunization record is required for K5 children. Copies of such records must be provided for older children who are transferring from other schools.
- A copy of an Official Birth Certificate for each child enrolled.
- A Records Release Form must be completed and signed to secure academic and health records for children who are transferring from other schools (Home school students must provide accurate academic records prior to enrollment and must accept MCA evaluation of credits and GPA).
The completed Health Certificate, a copy of the official birth certificate and immunization records must be in the school office by the first day of school.
Payment Policies and Fees
Please refer to the Tuition or Forms menus for additional information. Payments may be made by cash, check or money order. Payments can be mailed to MCA or dropped off at the school office. Tuition payments and fee processes are as follows:
- Tuition may be paid in one full payment prior to the beginning of the school year which will result in a 5% discount.
- Tuition may also be paid in ten payments beginning August 1 continuing through May 1 or twelve payments beginning June and continuing through May 1.
- A yearly registration fee must be paid at the time of enrollment and is non-refundable.
- Book fees must be paid prior to the beginning of school and are non-refundable after the first full day of classes.